Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who attended the annual Christmas in July Stamp Camp.  We had 41 attendees, 17 projects (including a thank you card for St. Mark's Church), tons of great food and door prizes for everyone.  Special thanks go out to Mary Harvey and Laura Diamond for coming over for an evening of die cutting to save everyone some time.  A big thank you to Michele Murphy for setting up the church for us and helping with clean up.  Thank you also to Mary, Laura and Janet for staying late and helping to clean up.  My biggest thank yous go to my family (Katie, Jackie, Samantha, John and Matt) for helping load, unload, set up, clean up, design feedback, cooking their own meals while I stamped, an so on....






What a spread!!!

The Big Shot Station

Embossing, Glitter, Hot glue

2 tables full of projects

Door Prizes

The CrEW!  15 of them wore their shirts!

I'll post more photos on my Facebook Page and  I'll post some of our projects tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.