Friday, August 31, 2012

 Today, I made a couple of mini ornaments using the Ornament Punch and the Delightful Decorations stamp set.  I stamped and punched 8 ornaments to make the Cherry Cobbler polka dot ornament and then just punched 8 ornaments using Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper for the second ornament.  These ornaments measure about 1-7/8" wide x 1-3/4" high (not including the string).  Just fold each ornament in half (good sides together), and then glue the wrong sides together.  Don't forget to put the string in the center before gluing the final 2 sides!




I added 2 Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons before putting the twine in the center of the ornament.  You could also dangle more buttons from the bottom if desired.  
NOTE:  We do carry the Early Espresso Embossing Powder!  It's in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 32.  #128980  $4.75    I'll get my facts straight one of these days!

Supplies:
Delightful Decorations stamp set 127787
Ornament Punch  119847
Whisper White card stock  100730
Be of Good Cheer DSP 126896
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine123125
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons  127555

Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper

Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper126896
Price$10.95
12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12". Acid- and lignin- free. Coordinates with the Be of Good Cheer Suite. Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons127555
Price$5.95
Vintage, glass-like accents. Reminiscent of vintage door pulls.
• 24 buttons: 8 ea. of 3 designs
• 3/8"; 1/2"; 13/16"


I bought a video camera a couple weeks ago and taped the band at the game Tuesday night.  It was my first time using the camera, but I uploaded the video, then burned a copy to a CD for the director.  I didn't even need the kids to help me - lol!   Hopefully, I can tape and edit a couple tutorials for you this weekend.  Stay tuned (but don't hold your breath - just in case).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.