Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lots of holiday cards from the Crew...

A while back I had promised to share some of our holiday cards I had missed out on showing you. Well, once again life happened and I've gotten behind.  I'm trying to make a valiant effort to get back on track, so please be patient.  Thank you!

Today I'm sharing lots of wonderful holiday cards that I received in a swap from our Crew stampers. Yes, I know the holidays are over, but there are only 292 days until Christmas, so you'd better get started on those cards soon! Many of the stamps used in these cards are still available from the annual catalog or on our carry over list and will most likely be in the new annual catalog, so don't fret!  If something is retired, you can always substitute for a similar set if you don't have it.

This gorgeous card is from Sharon Milburn.

She used a new fun fold technique for the inside.  Love the details!

Mary Harvey made this lovely rustic card using manly colors - love it!

Vicky Collins made this fun ornament card using the Merriest Wishes bundle.  Great colors! 

This is a sleigh ornament that I made for the swap.  I used the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies.  

You could put a few lightweight treats inside.  

This bright and cheery card is from Lucy Taylor.  Love the silver heat embossing.  

Janet Hathcoat made this great wreath card.  I love the combination of aged sponging and the gold glimmer paper.  

This adorable moose card was made by Laura Diamond - so cute and a great combination of stamp sets!  

Cathy Holman used the Merry Tags Framelits Dies for this festive card.  Love all the embossing and bling.  

JoAnn Graham made this cute card using lots of masking and sponging.  I love that it looks super textured but the surface is so smooth to the touch.  

Kathy Weston made us each this beautiful framed art using the Star of Light bundle.  The photos doesn't do all the sparkle in this piece justice.  Matches wonderfully with the silver frame.  

Would you like the opportunity to make and trade gorgeous cards with a group of fun ladies?  Then click here to find out more on joining my team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.