Monday, September 5, 2016

I'm back with some Foxy Friends and Stampin'Up! Specials...

It has been waaaaayyyy too long since my last post.  Time really flies when you're super busy.  Anyway, I'm still busy but I have these 3 baskets full of great projects to share, so I thought I'd better get my blog act together.  I got my pictures together, edited and will be sharing everything over the next month with you.

First, we have some weekly specials during the next few weeks.  The current list runs through September 7th so you still have 2 days to make an online purchase to take advantage of these deals.

Blossom Builder Punch
BLOSSOM BUILDER PUNCH
Price$18.00 $13.50
Brights Enamel Shapes
BRIGHTS ENAMEL SHAPES
Price$9.00 $6.75
Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
FESTIVE TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$8.50 $6.38
Metallic Enamel Shapes
METALLIC ENAMEL SHAPES
Price$7.00 $5.25
Regals Enamel Dots
REGALS ENAMEL DOTS
Price$9.00 $6.75
Subtles Enamel Shapes
SUBTLES ENAMEL SHAPES
Price$9.00 $6.75
Tip Top Taupe 5/8 (1.6 cm) Mini Striped Ribbon
TIP TOP TAUPE 5/8" (1.6 CM) MINI STRIPED RIBBON
Price$8.00 $6.00
Way back in July, I held a Foxy Friends Bundle class and we made some adorable projects.  I'll share a few today and the rest on the next post.


This is a cut little Hershey Kiss holder that we made in our August workshops.  

Yes, it's a squirrel.  It took a while to get it more "squirrel like" but I think it's cute.  
Foxy Friends Photopolymer Bundle 
  
Foxy Friends Photopolymer Bundle142326
Price$40.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Foxy Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set
What does the fox say? She says that you’re invited to a forest party! This stamp set lets you make foxes, raccoons, wolves, squirrels, rabbits, deer, and the forest to boot. Furry forest friends are calling!

Quantity: 29 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, h

Fox Builder Punch
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.

* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.