Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July Paper Pumpkin...

I received my July Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail a few days ago and I'm loving it!  I sent out my bonus project to my subscribers, and I want to share that and another project with you today.  I plan on purchasing several more of these kits to make a project for my Christmas in August class coming up next month.  I'm involved with the Girl Scouts, Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas, so this kit (in GS colors and diamonds) really spoke to me.

Here's a video showing you the kit.  Make sure to click on my blog title in the email to view the video.


Here is the bonus project I sent to my subscribers (for free):



 Here's one more project using the stamps and inks.


It's hard to tell in the photo, but some of the gems have the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen (clear) on them.  
You can try out our monthly Paper Pumpkins kits (and get more information), by clicking here.  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice alternatives@

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative. I did notlike this kit but you have made some lovely cards from the stamps in it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.