Sunday, July 24, 2016

Crew Stampers Escape...

At my June down line meeting, we have an auction where my team can spend the Crew Dollar incentives they earn throughout the year.  They spent over $500 this year in logo merchandise, stamps, storage, DSP and more.  One of the items was dinner and an Escape Room event.  We held it last Saturday.  I had 5 wonderful ladies come to dinner at my house, we escaped from the Twisted Toy Room at Jonesboro Escape Rooms, then came back for dessert.  I thought I'd share a few of those photos with you.

L-R:  Sharon Milburn, Janet Hathcoat, Mary Harvey, JoAnn Graham and Laura Diamond

Italian for dinner.  Mary brought me the lovely flowers - thanks Mary!

We escaped with only a few hints and minutes to spare.  Lots of fun and great teamwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.