Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cards from friends.....

It has been an incredibly busy couple of months, so I apologize for not posting in quite a while.  I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things while I have a chance, so please be patient with me.  So what's new in the stamping world?  Oh, that's right!  Our new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog is here - woohoo!!!!  I'm holding a new catalog class tomorrow night and will have them at our workshops this month,  I'm super excited about all the great new stamps, In Colors, Designer Series Papers and bundles and can't wait to share them all with you.  But for the next couple of days, I wanted to share a backlog of cards I've been collecting that I want to share with you.  Some use current products and some use recently retired stamps and papers, but they're all great ideas to use for inspiration.  I won't be listing all the supplies for each card, so if you have a question, just post it in the comments and I'll get that information to you.

Today's cards are from my great Stampin' Friends:

Vicky Collins - Note to Vicky:  I just happened to have put a bag of cards in my computer case when I went to Florida a couple weeks ago.  I used this for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday because I had completely forgotten to make her a card.  Thank you!!!!  Yes, I've already shown this one, but Vicky gets a special thank you for saving my rep!

Janet Hathcoat - love the tag accent!

Rosamond Crawley - super cute for that special man in your life. 

Inside Rosamond's card - cute!

Laura Diamond

So much shimmer!

Sharon Milburn

Love the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and this die. 

Mary Harvey - Love the great mix of colors and dies! 

Kathy Weston - Love that embellished butterfly!

Laura Diamond

Love all the great embossing and shimmer from the Wink of Stella Pen.  Good job on the hummingbird too!

Rosamond Crawley - love the flowers, shimmer and velum! 

Inside Rosamond's card - pretty!

Chick - Kelli Cochran and Bunny - Lucy Taylor
SO CUTE!!!

Mary Harvey - such an adorable little sewing basket!  

JoAnn Graham designed these for a make and take at our last Demonstrator meeting.  Love it!  Perfect for giving cards in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.