FIVE EXCELLENT REASONS TO JOIN OUR STAMPIN'UP! FAMILY
1. FREE STUFF! During Sale-a-bration (through March 31st), you can join for our normal starter kit fee of $99 and you get to choose $155 worth of product (that's $56 worth of FREE items) and get a pack of catalogs, and other supplies - all FREE!
2. NO FURTHER OBLIGATION! Once you join, you are not required to make any further purchases. Do nothing, and you will eventually be dropped. However, if you want to stay active and take advantages of our other benefits, you just have to have minimum orders of $300 per quarter, starting with your first full quarter (that's the end of June).
3. SAVE ON YOUR PERSONAL STAMPING PURCHASES! You will immediately get 20% off all your purchases from Stampin'Up! If you sell to friends, you earn 20% of their purchases. Depending on sales, you can earn even more.
4. EXCLUSIVE OFFERS, SPECIALS, SNEAK PEEKS AND MORE! As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, you have access to our website, hundreds of thousands of samples, training videos, a weekly newsletter, a quarterly magazine, sneak peeks at upcoming products, specials and so much more. Even if you decide to drop after you join, you will still have access to all of this for the next 5-6 months.
5. BE PART OF OUR CREW DEMONSTRATORS! We have meetings every other month with make & take projects, food, sharing, challenges, swaps and more. Earn Crew Dollars for participating and enjoy our annual auction at our June meeting (you get to spend your Crew Dollars). As your upline, I'm here to support you whether you're a hobbyist, want to build a business or just in it for the deal. We welcome all to spend time with creating and fellowship.
Today's projects are brought to you by Crew Stamper Cathy Holman. Cathy made a set of cards for her friend Regina. She used the Party Wishes stamp set and the coordinating It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalog.
|Cathy used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on this card, along with our new It's My Party Enamel Dots (I love those things).|
|She used the new Balloon Bouquet Punch on this one, along with the Triple Banner punch (used above as well).|
|The smaller balloons were punched with the Party Punch Pack balloon punch. She also used more of the Enamel Dots and some of the coordinating It's My Party Designer Washi Tape.|
|The Curvy Corner Trio Punch gives this card a different look and she also included Enamel Dots. I love the little banner made with the Banner Punch. Great job Cathy! I love how she used so many coordinating products.|
Party Wishes stamp set
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Basic Black card stock
Basic Black Archival Ink
It's My Party Enamel Dots and Designer Washi Tape
Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Banner Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Party Punch Pack, PL Corner Rounder Punch, Hearts Border Punch, Circles Framelits Dies