During our Sale-a-bration event is one of the best times to join the Stampin'Up! family. Not only do you get $155 worth of product for the low starter kit cost of $99, you get soooo much more! Here is just a sampling of the benefits of joining:
1. No further commitment. If you decide you don't want to make the minimum quarterly sales, just do nothing and you will eventually be dropped after your first full quarter.
2. While you're active, you are invited to join Stampin' Connection with over 400,000 samples and ideas, over 5000 video tutorials, message boards more.
3. You receive our Stampin' Success magazine filled with samples, ideas, and articles.
4. You can earn immediate savings starting at 20% and going up.
5. You become a part of The Crew team with fun group meetings every other month. Participate in demonstrator only swaps and make and takes.
6. You also have access to Demonstrator only offers and opportunities.
With all these great benefits, why wouldn't you want to join? You can click here for more details or contact me today to find out more.
Our project today is one we did a while back using the Watercolor Wings stamp set in the annual catalog.
|I love the layers of color you can use in this set. I also love that there are two sizes. Tomorrow I'll show another sample with the smaller butterfly. I used the Brick embossing folder for the background.|
Watercolor Wings stamp set and Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies
Hello Honey, Whisper White, Soft Suede Old Olive card stock, Gold Foil Paper, English Garden Designer Series Paper
Hello Honey, Delightful Dijon and Soft Suede ink
Gold Sequin Trim, Burlap Ribbon, Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponges