Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Pop-Up Party Sneak Peek...

Yesterday, I mentioned one of our product suites.  In the new Occasions Catalog, we have 7 fantastic product suites.  The one I'm highlighting today is "It's My Party".  I mixed it up with several other products, but the stamps and dies are from this suite.

The card I have to share with you today uses the Party with Cake stamp set and the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.  These come in a bundle where you can save 15% on the set.

The front of the card uses the large image from the set, with flags of different Designer Series Paper and Glimmer Paper.  A little of the Blushing Bride Sequins Trim adds some shine.  

The inside of the card features the one of the great pop-up images in the die set.  Not only do I love to put black and pink together, but I love this set!
Supplies:
Party with Cake stamp set, Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (both available Jan. 5th in the Occasions Catalog)
Basic Black ink, Pink Pirouette marker
Basic Black, Whisper White Pink Pirouette card stock
Blushing Bride and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Designer Series Paper Stacks-Pink Pirouette (I used one of the retired packs), Everyday Chic DSP
Blushing Bride Sequin Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.