Friday, January 1, 2016

A Picture Perfect Sneak Peek...

Before I get to my normal post, I wanted to share a few photos of our cookie decorating session.  On Christmas day, we spent the morning having breakfast and opening gifts.  We stayed in our pjs and decorated cookies after lunch.  Here are some pictures:

I had pre-baked all the cookies a few days earlier so they'd be ready to go.  

Joey came over and decorated his first cookie ever!  Then we made some little gingerbread houses.  

My sister Terri and me.  

Cookies! Can you guess which ones I made?  The ugly yellow and red gingerbread monster and the cute toy soldier.  


I also made the scary snowman. 

The girls got pretty creative.  I have discovered that I am not patient enough to decorate cookies.  I will have to work on that.
Okay, down to business.  You are going to love the new Occasions Catalog!  Sooooo many great new stamp sets, paper and more!  One of my favorites is the Picture Perfect stamp set.  It's a Two-Step stamp set, which means you stamp layers of color on top of each other.  The set includes a hummingbird, a rose with leaves, a starfish and several sentiments.  I loved the starfish image so I chose to use it on this card.  This would make a great Florida Christmas card.

I stamped the two layers of the starfish with Hello Honey and Delightful Dijon.  I also used a background stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, some of our Gold Cording, Gold Sequins and a little strip of our new Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  
Supplies used:
Picture Perfect (Occasions) and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Suede card stock, Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper (SAB)
Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Hello Honey and Delightful Dijon ink
Gold Cording Trim (Holiday), Gold Sequin Trim

The Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs go live on January 5th, so start planning your order now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.