Monday, September 21, 2015

Show and tell....

The Lit'l Bita Christmas craft show is coming up the second weekend in November so I've been trying to get ready, not very successfully, but still trying.  I had taken bags of punch art to assemble while driving.  I managed to do a little, but ended up doing a lot of the driving and then the roads in a few states were a little on the bumpy side, so I didn't get too much done.

My work space - lol!
We had a class this morning and two of my wonderful Demonstrators brought some projects they had been working on to show to the group.

Aren't these gorgeous fall decorations?  Love it!!!!  I want them both!  I may have to wait until after the craft show, but these are on my list of things to make!
This beautiful framed piece is from Cindy Arnold.  She found a download, then decorated it with Stampin'Up! dies, punches, stamps and Designer Series Papers - Awesome!
Rosamond Crawley made this beautiful pumpkin centerpiece.  The basket was made with the Berry Basket Die and the pumpkins were made from the Bow Builder Die.  Several other dies and punches were used to make all the flowers and leaves.  

Here's a little closer look.  I love all the stamping, sponging and texture in this project.  Adorable Rosamond!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.