Saturday, June 27, 2015

Guy Greetings Day 2!

I have a card and a tag today, also using the vintage car image from the Guy Greetings stamp set. This is the favorite image with my customers as well.  We made this card in workshops in May.

I used Very Vanilla and Early Espresso for my colors, along with a little of the Adventure Bound DSP for an accent.  I used a thread from the Burlap Ribbon to add a little more texture.  The Hardwood Background goes perfectly with this vintage set.  
I have a basket that I put all my scraps from workshops with bits of DSP, ribbons, die-cut and punched pieces that weren't used.  Everyone once in a while, I'll take that basket and make up a bunch of tags with my left over bits and pieces.  I had one car stamped on an oval with some oft he DSP left over.

I put it all on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and added a little "hello" and voila!  
Most of these items were the same ones I used yesterday, but I added the Hardwood stamp set and the "Hello" is from our new Rewards set, Silhouettes & Script (I love this set!!!)

Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp Set133035
Price$15.00
When you walk into a house and see hardwood floors, you instantly drool. Get that same reaction to your cards with this background stamp. The large size (4-1/2" x 5-3/4") is ideal for backgrounds, or you can stamp it, then cut out an accent from the stamped image.

Our clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as our wood-mount stamps, but they're repositionable. They're precut and ready to go. Temporarily mount these stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving storage. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 1 rubber stamp

Suggested clear block (sold separately): f
Silhouettes & Script Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
  
Silhouettes & Script Clear-Mount Stamp Set139940
Price$10.00
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then words inside pictures are even better! Let our thoughts wrapped in fun images help you say what you want to say.

Our clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as our wood-mount stamps, but they're repositionable. They're precut and ready to go. Temporarily mount these stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving storage. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 9 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.