Tuesday, March 3, 2015

President's Day and a guest stamper!

My car decided it needed some repair work on Sunday, so I haven't had my own transportation until John gets home from work.  This morning, Samantha mentioned a recognition ceremony she was in had been moved from Thursday to this morning.  I had no car, so I had nice walk to the high school and back.  Fortunately, it wasn't too cold, but a bit windy.  Not many parents attended, so I was glad I went.  They honored all the club Presidents with a certificate and some cake.  This had originally be intended to be held the day after Presidents Day, but weather hasn't been cooperating.  Here are a few photos:

Samantha is on the back row, 4th from the right.  




Today's CrEW Stamper is Deanna Barton.  Deanna made this lovely card using our Hearts Collection Framelits.

I love the soft combo of Perfect Plum and Pink Pirouette.  She also used one of my favorite retired embossing folders and some of our retired organza ribbon.  


Here's Deanna with her card - isn't she cute?!
Hearts Collection Framelits Die 
Hearts Collection Framelits Dies125599
Price$26.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 6 layering dies. Largest image: 5-1/4" x 4-9/16".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.