Friday, February 6, 2015

An Adventure Bound Big Day, cards for the church and more Stamporee Pics!

I finished up 50 cards today that I made for St. Mark's.  Since they are so generous to let us use their building for our Stamporee, I always make them cards and a small donation to go with it.  Here are the cards I made this time:

I used all the different verses from the Trust God stamp set in 5 different colors.  The cross is from the retired Crosses of Hope stamp set.  I used the Labels Collection Framelits dies to do some inlaid die cuts and then added either a pearl or rhinestone to the center of each cross.

Colors were Island Indigo, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant and Lost Lagoon.  Hopefully, this will tide them over for a while.  
Here are a few more pictures from the Stamporee:

Brenda, Jan and Michele!
During Stamporee, I don't stamp and I usually just wander around eating too much, visiting and taking photos.  I noticed this time all the different bags and containers everyone brought to keep their supplies in.  I took some photos so here are some ideas for you:

Several people had these adorable little totes.  

This is on my must have list.  It's a cup holder/trash bag that clamps on the table next to you.  

This was the door prize I brought - a Crew Mug filled with tags.  
Today's samples use the new Adventure Bound DSP Stack from the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Big Day stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog. This was our teen boy birthday card.

This is the sample I made using the rock paper.  I love this set of papers!!!!  One side is a photo and the other side is a graphic design.  I especially love the embossing in white over the photo.  

There are 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in each pack.  I used two packs of the paper, so everyone had a choice of rock, brick, water or wood with the coordinating card stock. Samantha used my rock card for one of her friends and I sent one with water to my brother-in-law the other day.  They have a boat in Florida and love to spend time out on the ocean so this was perfect for him.
Supplies used:
Big Day stamp set - FREE with a $50 purchase
Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Whisper White card stock, Chocolate Chip or Island Indigo or Cajun Craze or Smokey Slate card stock
VersaMark Ink, White Embossing Powder

Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up! 
Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack137780
Price$6.95
No delicate flowers and soft colors here--these designs are bold and spirited, making them the right choice for Father's Day, graduation, or masculine projects. Great for card fronts or backgrounds. 48 sheets in each padded stack: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Coordinates with Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Whisper White.
Big Day Clear Stamp Set 
Big Day Clear Stamp Set139112
Price: Free with a $50 purchase
Help someone celebrate their big day with a card filled with your biggest birthday wishes. Set quantity: 5.

First appeared in 2015 Sale-a-bration brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.