Friday, January 30, 2015

Little Buddy Birthday & a video!

I've been busy this week getting ready for the Stamporee tomorrow - woohoo!  I can't wait to see everyone.  I have some special little gifts for those of you wearing your CrEW T-shirts (I'll post photos later), I have my swaps finished and a door prize ready.  I hope everyone else is getting their garage sale stamping supplies ready too.  Here's what I have ready to go:

Here are all my necessary items (coffee and fixin's, Big Shots, instructions, extra card stock and supplies and more).


Here are all the projects, numbered, with clean blocks and ready to go.  I spent yesterday cleaning blocks and unwarping my cutting pads.  I asked you to bring a Big Shot if you have one, along with your platforms.  I have LOTS of cutting pads and when I went to pack them, I noticed that several were warped.  So, I scrubbed them all to make sure they were clean, then I warmed them up under very hot water, then bent them over the center support of the sink in the opposite direction of the warp, and 90% are now fixed!  I encourage you to give this a try if your cutting mats become a little warped, especially for use with your magnetic platform.  I was surprised at how easy this was and worked so well.  There were a few beyond hope, but most of them turned out pretty flat, so we'll be using those tomorrow.  
I wanted to make a quick card for today's post, but of course, a lot of my inks were downstairs, packed and ready to go, so after a couple trips up and down stairs to use the Big Shot, I have today's sample ready to share.  I used the Little Buddy Birthday stamp set, which I love but hadn't used yet.  I also wanted to make a very simple, quick and easy card using our Notecards and Envelopes.

Isn't he cute?!  Since the design was so simple, I added a liner to the envelope.  Watch the video below on our great Envelope Liner Dies.  

I used the Word Bubble Framelits dies to to cut a word bubble through the front of the notecard and stamped the verse right inside it.  I water colored the little monster and voila!  
Watch this quick video on how to make your own envelope lines with our awesome dies.  Remember to click on the blog title (you can't watch from the email).  


Supplies used:
Little Buddy Birthday stamp set
Word Bubble Framelits Dies and Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
Black StazOn ink, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate and Blackberry Bliss inks
Moonlight DSP Stack for liner, Note Cards & Envelopes (Whisper White)

Little Buddy Birthday Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
Little Buddy Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp Set133863
Price$16.95
I don't know of a single child who wouldn't love these adorable critters and the simple sweet birthday images and greetings. These clear mount images are perfect for little cards, tags, and anything else you can stamp. Set Quantity: 8. First appeared in 2
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes 
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes131527
Price$5.95
Ready for you to make and send a card. Card has thicker cardstock for layering and embellishing.

* 20 Whisper White cards and 20 Whisper White envelopes
* Card: 5" x 3-1/2", envelope: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
Envelope Liners Framelits Die 
Envelope Liners Framelits Die132172
Price$26.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! Coordinates with Square Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Medium Envelopes.
Word Bubbles Framelits Die 
Word Bubbles Framelits Die132968
Price$24.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 8 dies. Largest image: 2-3/8" x 1-1/8". Coordinates with Just SayinÕ Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.