Monday, January 26, 2015

A Happy Thing!

I worked on some tiles yesterday and when I get them finished up, I'll share some photos.  Have a few things to do with Samantha this afternoon, so waiting for her to get home from bowling practice.  Today I wanted to share one of the cards we made in our Monday morning class today.  The ladies made 2 of these.  This is one of the Sale-a-bration sets you can earn for free!

I used the FREE SAB Best Year Ever DSP and Accessories for this card, along with the tiny Pearl Jewels.  I love this set!!

I chose yellow for the lemon, but you could also do green and make a lime (that's pretty much it though - lol).  We just water colored it using ink refills.  
Supplies used:
A Happy Thing stamp set
Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock, SAB Best Year Ever DSP
Black StazOn ink pad, Crushed Curry and Old Olive ink refills
SAB Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.