Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Weekly Deals and Hostess Tea!

Oh my gosh, I'm a mess!  So sorry I haven't in posted in what? 2 weeks?  Yikes!!!  We've had a ton of activities going on here at the Risi house!  I traveled with several of my downline members to Nashville for the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalog Launch event and did a little Christmas shopping while we were there.  We experienced our final high school Christmas concert, made lots of Christmas cards at the Stamp-a-stack class, I hosted our garden club Christmas luncheon and had our annual Hostess Tea event on Sunday - woohoo!!!  My oldest is flying in today from LA for a couple weeks of holiday family time, Katie started in intership at Thomas and Betts, Jackie is home for the holidays and Samantha is finishing up finals today and tomorrow - whew!  Our Demonstrator Christmas party is tomorrow night (I'll post photos later) and then maybe I can finish up my holiday shopping and maybe get some Christmas cards out!  I also managed to clean out my closet yesterday which was a mess!  Anyway, today I wanted to share some photos of the Hostess Tea and our weekly deals.


Birthday Surprise Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price$24.95 $18.71
Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
DELICATE DESIGNS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$8.95 $6.71
Jingle And Joy Kit -- Digital Download
JINGLE AND JOY KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$11.95 $7.17
Metallic Gold Encore Pad
METALLIC GOLD ENCORE PAD
Price$9.95 $7.46
Pear Pizzazz 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
PEAR PIZZAZZ 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate
SIMPLY SCORED BORDERS SCORING PLATE
Price$14.95 $11.21
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
TICKET DUO BUILDER PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Vintage Faceted Buttons
VINTAGE FACETED BUTTONS
Price$5.95 $4.46
For more details on our weekly deals, click here!

Our annual Hostess Tea had a holiday theme this year.  I invited 26 wonderful ladies and 19 were able to attend.  If you'd like to receive a personal invitation to the exclusive Hostess Tea next year, all you have to do is host a workshop some time during 2015.  It's easy!!!!  Here are a few photos from Sunday:

Door Prize Table!  Everyone received one!

Desserts!

One of the tables with place setting, gift, instructions and the new catalogs!

Food!

Katie helping out making Champagne spritzers (we had non-alcoholic too).  
I'll share some more photos tomorrow along with a sneak peek at a project from the new Occasions catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.