Friday, December 19, 2014

More Hostess Tea, a new stamp set and some Holiday Treats!

Today I wanted to show you the last of our Hostess Tea photos, along with a treat we made at the Tea and the gift I gave each of the ladies.

Sisters Janet and Christal
Carrie and Sherry
Sue and Velita
Janet and Leigh Ann
Kathy and Kathleen
Leigh Ann and Carol
Kathleen and Melissa with a shopping basket full of discounted goodies!!
Thank you to everyone who attended!!!!

Here's the treat bag I gave to each of them:
I used one of our Petite Cafe Gift Bags (in the new Occasions Mini) and made a pin/tag with a contraband poinsettia die and some burlap.  

A large Rhinestone Jewel and some Champagne Shimmer Mist add a little bling.  
Inside were some holiday tags, a stamp, homemade chocolate tea bark (in a handmade box) and a pocket mirror. 
Each of the mirrors was personalized with their initials.  
The other side is a mirror - love it!  I ordered lots of these parts to use in my button maker so I'll be making these for the craft show next year.  I can also take special orders!  
Here is a holiday treat project we made.  The original pattern and idea came from Sarah Wills at Splitcoast Stampers here.




 I thought these were super adorable and fairly quick to make.  I used 14 cookies in the tube and had them pre-bagged and ready to go.

Petite Café Gift Bags by Stampin' Up! 
Petite Café Gift Bags135826
Price$5.95
The ideal blank slate for your creativity, dress up these Kraft poly-lined bags with stamps, washi tape, or whatever else suits your fancy. Perfect for all kinds of holiday treats. 10 bags; approx. 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 8". Food safe.
1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon 
1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon132140
Price$7.95
Stylish burlap in a pliable ribbon. 5 yds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.