Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Visions of Santa and Weekly Deals - plus Christmas in August photos!

I think I'm finally recuperated from the Christmas in August event on Saturday!  I'll be finishing up a few kits tonight and had a class yesterday, one tomorrow and my downline meeting is tonight - yay!  I'll be sharing photos over the next week or so of the Christmas event, along with some great swaps and our projects.  The project I want to share today is my swap card using the new Visions of Santa stamp set.  This is one of my favorites from the new holiday mini catalog because it's soooo funny.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make this card.  It took a while to figure out the logistics, but it was worth it.



I used a retiring set for the inside verse, but it was fitting.  
Here's the card in action:


Supplies used:
Visions of Santa stamp set(available 8/28/2014), Christmas Messages stamp set (Holiday Carryover List)
Black StazOn ink, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Blushing Bride ink pads,
Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper card stock
1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Banner Punch, Blender Pens, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.

Here are a few photos of the event:
A mother/daughter table - Lesia & Anna, Sherry & Tabitha, Deanna & Dalynn

Lynn, Lisa, Janet & LeighAnn

Our pot luck meal is one of the highlights of the event.  The food is sooooo good!!!!

Carrie kept in the spirit of Christmas with this adorable snowman cake!

Fun times with the holiday spreaders with crackers and spread.  

Blossom Punch
BLOSSOM PUNCH
Price$16.95 $12.71
Chocolate Chip 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
CHOCOLATE CHIP 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Circles Collection Framelits Die
CIRCLES COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIE
Price$26.95 $20.21
Clips Essentials Hardware
CLIPS ESSENTIALS HARDWARE
Price$5.95 $4.46
Marina Mist 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
MARINA MIST 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Playful Polka Dots Kit --Digital Download
PLAYFUL POLKA DOTS DIGITAL KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
Vintage Faceted Buttons
VINTAGE FACETED BUTTONS
Price$5.95 $4.46
For more information on our weekly deals, click here!  Check in tomorrow for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.