Starting tomorrow, August 1st, the full line of Blendabilities Markers will become available. I love these things!!! We'll be using them at our workshops this month and at the Christmas in August event. Click here to shop for your favorite colors. Here are a few of the great things about this product:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Click on the video below for more information and basic techniques.
Today's project is by demonstrator Brenda Murphy from Manchester, MD. Brenda used the new Something for Baby stamp set to create this quick and cute card.
Something for Baby stamp set
Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Lullaby DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe ink
1-3/4", 1-1/4" and 7/8" Scallop Circle Punches, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels