From now until June 30th, we have 2, yes, count them, 2 ways to join Stampin'Up!
1. You can join with our regular starter kit at $99 ($125 product value).
2. You can join with a limited time offer of only $50 (a $55 product value).
Each starter kit during this offer will come with the stated value (see above) of your choice of Stampin'Up! products, a business supply kit including forms and catalogs, a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit, and of course, all the wonderful perks of becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. Perks you say? You know, it's all about the perks. Some of them we like to keep to ourselves in our "exclusive" Demonstrator club, but I'll share a few with you today:
- Attend special Demonstrator only events every other month (FREE)
- Participate in Demonstrator only SWAPS every other month to gain new ideas & techniques
- Receive a FREE magazine every other month with great ideas, articles and projects
- Receive FREE online access to over 350,000 project ideas from cards to gifts to home decor
- Receive a FREE 2 month trial on a Demonstrator Business Web Site (sign up within the first 3 weeks of joining)
- Receive 20% instant income on your workshop orders (earn even more depending on your sales)
- To stay active, just meet a low quarterly minimum in orders
- You can drop at any time with no further commitments
- There's even more, but I think that's enough for now. If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to give you a call and talk you into it (no pressure - lol)
For today's project, I'm giving you a sneak peek at one of our cards for the New Catalog Class next Monday. It uses the Sea Street Stamp set and coordinating Maritime Designer Series Paper from the new catalog. I'm having a Sea Street Stamp Camp on June 6th and the deadline to register is May 31st, so if you like this card, this might be the class for you. Click on the link to see my events and email me to register.
|The words are from the new Something to Say stamp set. I'm really loving this set, along with the great DSP. I've used some of the darker papers, but there are 12 designs to choose from.|
|I can't show the set yet, but I can show things stamped with the images, so here's the whole set in case you haven't picked up your catalog yet. This is perfect summer stamp set.|