Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New MDS Downloads and Feathers!

Yesterday was very productive.  I finished up my items for the show this weekend - lots of fun Easter treats so I hope they do well.  I hope everyone has a chance to stop by between 11:00am and 5:00pm.  I also finished my latest book, The Yard, by Alex Grecian.  I really enjoyed it and hope to get another one started soon.  I have a workshop tonight and a class tomorrow, I'm getting things ready this morning.  We do have some new MDS Downloads I wanted to share and then our final card from the Fine Feathers class.

Newest Digital Downloads
Endless Birthday Wishes Kit - Digital Download
ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95
Springtime Hello Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
SPRINGTIME HELLO STAMP BRUSH SET - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$1.95
For more details on these downloads, click here. 

Today's card is a subtle take on the Fine Feathers stamp set. 


This tall feather looks just like a pen quill, so I thought this would be a fitting card with the ink splots.  The feather was stamped on Vanilla CS, then colored with a Crumb Cake Marker, then trimmed.  I added a little Black marker right on the tip so it looks like it was dipped in ink.  

Supplies used:  

Stamps - Fine Feathers, Gorgeous Grunge, En Francais
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Ink: Black StazOn, Crumb Cake Marker
Misc:  Linen Thread, Antique Brads

En Français
En Français128562
Price$17.95
French is the language of love, and with this graceful scripting, you'll love the elegant look that a simple background stamp can create. Wood-mount.

Set Quantity: 1
Set Quantity: 1
Antique Brads
Antique Brads117273
Price$5.95
Antique brads are a quick way to add a vintage look. Each brad is designed to look like a vintage metal button, but the brad attachment makes it easy to attach them to your projects.

* 20 brads per package; 4 ea. of 5 designs
* Sizes range from approximately 1/3" to 3/4"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.