Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday gifts!

I thought I'd share a few of the gifts from our Demonstrator Christmas party with you.
This was the gift I drew for the exchange.  Laura Diamond made this adorable tree using some of our retired Designer Fabric.  

This was a gift from Mary Harvey.  Love this box with one of the ornaments from the kit on the top.  It also included an awesome B&N gift card - already spent!  

Michele Murphy gave me this lovely mini quilt made with our retired fabrics.  I've hung it up in my craft room.  Love it!

Janet Hathcoat made this wonderful piece of framed art!
 I'll share the rest with you tomorrow!

Almost forgot.......

New Year Resolution #7 (an oldie, but a goodie):  Lose 15 pounds and keep it off!  I figure 15 a year is doable.  I lost about 15 last year and kept it off, so I plan on keeping that same goal for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.