1. You receive your choice of products: must be at least $25, but no more than $26.95.
2. The $99 starter kit is not available during this promotion.
3. You will also receive a box of current catalogs, a pack of current mini catalogs, a Getting Started DVD, a pack of customer postcards and a pack of customer order forms.
4. First workshop perks: If a new recruit places her first workshop order of at least $150 within the 30 days of her start date, she can: choose any stamp set from the annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December, receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event, and jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building her stamping supplies.
5. 2 FREE months of a demonstrator business website to help build your business and promote online orders.
6. All this along with access to hundreds of thousands of ideas and samples, exclusive training and videos, publications, group meetings, trainings and swaps, and much more.
I know it's been a week since I last posted, but oh my gosh! What a weeks it's been. We hosted our annual Marching Band Competition last Saturday (I was the organizer) and it was crazy! We had 20 bands, it rained almost all day, we had to move the venue from the stadium to our gym about 1/2 way through and find places to keep everyone safe and dry. What a mess, but we faced the worst case scenario and made it through, so I'm just relieved it's over for another year. I had taken my camera for the day, but left it indoors since I was drenched by the end of the day - 11pm. If I can get hold of a few photos, I'll post them later.
I've also been busy with preparing for the Li'l Bita Christmas craft show the second weekend in November at the ASU Convocation Center, so mark your calendars and plan to stop by our booth. We'll have some new items along with many of your standard favorites.
My annual Halloween Treat Class in next Tuesday and we'll be making 5 adorable Halloween treat projects. It's not too late to register (you have until Friday) if you'd like to attend. You can click here for more details. I thought I'd show you a sneak peek at one of the projects.
|Turn one of our Tag a Bag Gift Bags into a cute treat holder. Want to know what's inside? You'll have to attend the class to find out!!|
|Here's a little close up of the details. I used a strip of Witches Brew DSP as a belly band around the bag, then made a cute tag embellishment for the front. I also used a bit of the Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape under the Rhinestones.|
Halloween Hello stamp set #131721
Witches Brew DSP #132185
Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape #132156
Black StazOn ink #101406
Crumb Cake and Basic Black Card Stock
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Silver 1/8" Ribbon #132137
Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
Tag a Bag Gift Bags #131370