Monday, September 23, 2013

What was in that box?  Many of you have asked me that this week and I apologize for the suspense!  Here's the gift we received the last evening of our wonderful trip:
Stampin' Supplies!
Around the World stamp set, I Am Me DSP, Hexagon punch, 3 Ink Pads (So Saffron, Pool Party and Calypso Coral), Washi Tape and Subtles Designer Buttons - woohoo!!!

It's been crazy since getting back home - band meetings, 5 Stampin' workshops, Jackie's birthday and a few other events as well.  I'm almost caught up (not quite, but almost).  I wanted to show you a couple more of the birthday cards I received.  These are from my good friend, Mary Harvey.
Mary used the World Treasures stamp set for the peacock - beautiful
I love the coloring details, layering and bling!
Mary gave me this little note card with a gift certificate.  She is the self proclaimed "Queen of Washi".  I love this cute and quick card.  

World Treasures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
World Treasures Clear-Mount Stamp Set126767
Price$17.95
Famous for their showy feathers, peacocks are also a symbol of fidelity. Use this four-piece set to create a unique card expressing your love for someone special. Coordinates with the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies.
Set Quantity: 4










2 comments:

  1. Love the surprise box, always can use more stamping supplies, and Mary's cards are always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new photopolymer stamp sets - great for my past travel escapades!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.