Friday, July 26, 2013




BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!!

Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
  • These items don't qualify for the offer:
    • Designer Series Paper Stacks
    • Specialty Designer Series Paper
    • Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
    • Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
  • No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
  • Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
Wow everyone!  It's been waaaaay too long since I posted.  With end of the year graduation and Girl Scout activities, I got a little overwhelmed, so I apologize for the lapse.  I just came back from our annual Stampin'Up! Convention - woohoo!  It's always great to go and get pumped up for another year. Two of my downline and good friends went with me - Mary Harvey and Laura Diamond.  Mary walked across the stage for her 5th Anniversary as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  Over the next week, I'll post some photos of our trip.  I have company coming in tomorrow along with our annual Christmas in July stamp camp on Saturday, so lot's going on!!!

First of all, some GREAT NEWS!!!  I earned the Stampin'Up! weekend getaway to San Diego - woohoo!!!!  John and I will be flying out on September 12th and returning the 15th.  I can't wait!!!  How exciting to meet and mingle with other Demonstrators, and we'll get a chance to visit with John's brother Chris while we're there.  I just want to thank all of my wonderful customers and downline Demonstrators for helping me achieve this for the first time!  I'm super excited and my goal next year is to earn the Grand Vacation to Hawaii!!!  So - keep an eye out for some great new specials and lots of fun stamping events.

Here are a few photos from the 25th Anniversary Convention in Salt Lake City.

Here we are with our fantastic Convention backpacks - these are the best bags ever!
This is a wonderful group of Demonstrators from around the country that I swapped projects with every other month.  
The Convention was sold out with 5800 Demonstrators attending.  What a blast, but way too many lines!
Here's Mary walking for her 5th Anniversary as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  
Here's a bracelet I made for the Demonstrator group above.  We had one last swap at the event.  I used the new Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, punched it with a 1/2" Circle punch, put it in the bezels, then covered with Crystal Effects.  I added an Antique Brad in the center.  These turned out super cute.  

Here's a closer look.  I love this Designer Paper!!  I tied the bracelet to a strip of Basic Black card stock, then put it in a 1" x 8" cello bag for packaging.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.