Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well, I'm going to try shaking off this funk I've been in for a couple weeks and get back to posting on this blog.  Do you ever have those weeks?  Ugh - just the blahs - must be the weather.  Maybe my youngest turning 16 Monday did it - who knows?  I cleaned my craft room today, finished up a few projects hanging over my head and am ready to get down to business.

Lots of new things coming out, classes and workshops happening, and a Demonstrator downline meeting this month - woohoo!



We have an awesome new product that I want to share with you.  We're starting off with 5 new products in the line, but will be adding more as time goes on.  It's a fun new "smash" book journal/scrapbook filled with great products.  I already have one set and will be bringing it to workshops this month so you can check it out.  We are offering the complete bundle for a limited time for only $32.08, which is 15% off the regular price.  The products include:  an Epic Day This and That Journal, a pack of Epic Day DSP, Epic Day Designer Washi Tape (NEW) and the coolest new Remember This and That Rotary Stamp (my favorite part).  This special bundle offer is only good until April 30th, so stock up now.  I'm buying one of these for each of my nieces for Christmas - yes, starting early!!!  Here's a link to the video showcasing the products (I can't seem to get the video directly on this blog-somebody help me!):  Stampin'Up! This and That

I had mentioned that several of downline members went with me to St. Louis for the Stampin'Up! Regional Seminar.  Here are a few photos from the event.  We had a great time, shopped, ate well, attended the seminar (next to a ComiCon convention), then drove home in a winter storm.  Ah, the memories.  Here we are doing a make and take at Archivers.





Here we are at the event.  I think Cindy was out taking photos of the comicon characters!






Here's me with Johnny Depp (wink, wink):


One of my favorite things to do is go around and take photos of all the great pins, bags and other fabric items that everyone has brought with them.  Here are some of my favorites:










Two of the pins were made using items from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit:


Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit

Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit131395
Price$12.95
Everything for bright, flowery tags—just add attitude.
* 9 embossed paper tags (ea. 2-3/4" x 3-1/2").
* 9 fabric covered brads: 6 Very Vanilla (3/8"); 3 Summer Starfruit (5/8").
* Precut paper flower pieces layer into 9 flowers; 6 layers of one style in 2 colors and 3 layers of one style in 1 color
* 9 pieces of thick Vanilla Baker's Twine (ea. 8")
* Just for You wood-mount stamp (1 stamp: exclusive to this kit)
* Adhesive and ink not included



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.