Wednesday, April 24, 2013



The retiring lists are here!!!  Retiring stamp sets will only be available until June 3rd, 2013 and the retiring accessories list will also be available until June 3rd, or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  That means you have just over a month to make those final purchases on your "wish list" stamp sets and accessories.  These items can be ordered through me or from my online store.  If you have several of the accessories you want to order, I would suggest doing it online asap so they don't run out.  Click here to view the Retiring Stamps List and click here to view the Retiring Accessories List.   You can also view the retiring products in my online store here.

I'll be working on posts later today.  I just finished my pre-order for new colors, items and accessories in the upcoming 2013-2014 catalog - woohoo!  Can't wait to show you what's new!  I'll be making out a schedule of May classes and workshops this weekend and will through in a new catalog pre-view stamp camp the first of June.  Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.