Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Did you miss me?  Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days.  I've been working on getting projects ready for all my workshops and classes this month, along with swaps for the St. Louis Regionals we're attending.  On top of that, Girl Scout cookies sales are taking up a bit of time, so I'm a little behind.  My goal today is to catch up a bit.  I have a punch class coming up in a couple weeks so I thought I'd showcase the Blossom Punch and the coordinating Mixed Bunch stamp set.

This card was designed by Terri Brantz.  I love the color combo of black and yellow.   
Supplies used:

Mixed Bunch #125537, My Friend #122587
Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Gumball Green card stock, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Daffodil Delight and Basic Black ink, Black 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Rhinestones, 3/16" Brights Brads
Big Shot, Top Note Die & Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch,  1" Circle Punch


This was a quick and cute card we made at one of our Monday stamping classes.  
Supplies used:

Mixed Bunch #125537, Loving Thoughts #125845
Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock, your choice of DSP (retired SAB DSP used)
Blossom Punch #125603, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Markers, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Soft Suede ink

Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch125603
Price$16.95
Punch stamped images in the Mixed Bunch Set for beautiful, unique flowers in no time! Or punch an entire flower garden from card stock or Designer Series Paper.


Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp125537
Price$21.95
Stamp beautiful, unique flowers or create an entire flower garden in no time with this intricately designed six-piece set. Makes a thoughtful gift! Coordinates with the Blossom, 3/4" Circle, and 1" Circle Punches.
Set Quantity: 6











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.