Monday, February 18, 2013

Okay ladies!  I need some blog ideas.  Are there any specific stamp sets you'd like showcased?  Tutorials or other ideas?  Post a message or email me with your ideas.  Here's one more sneak peek card for the Dapper Dad class later this month.


Don't you just love this set?  I'm so excited about this fun class!  The buttons are from our Vintage Trinkets.

Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements118764
Price$5.95
Give a touch of vintage to your creativity. These tiny vintage safety pins and button-shaped brads look beautiful with vintage lace, distressed edges, and more.■ 48 pieces per package: 8 each of 2 designs in 3 colors■ Each package includes pieces in Antique Brass, Pewter, Antique Gold■ Brad approximate size: 3/16"■ Pin approximate length: 3/4"


I'm at the ASU Armory all day today for cookie delivery, so I'll try to post asap.  If I miss a day or two, be patient!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.