Monday, November 19, 2012



Today starts our Online Extravaganza!  Check out the 24 hour only specials:


Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)
Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
181
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
186
113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
186
113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96


Click here to view the PDF file with the 10 days of savings.

You can call or email me today with your order or shop at my online store and do it yourself.  I'll be putting in an order tonight though if you want to do it through me.  Every customer that puts in a $50 or more order will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE Stampin' Trimmer!!!!  I'll have my cell phone if you want to call today (870)530-1362 or I'll get back to you early this evening.  Katie and I are heading to Memphis this morning to hit the Asian markets in search of special ingredients for the Hostess Tea - can't wait!!!

Well, you'd think I'd be caught up by now  -  NOT!  I did manage to put most of my display items in the attic today and the boxes of merchandise are in the closet (until the Tea), but there is still sooooo much to do.  In spite of that, I spent Sunday morning stamping and making a gift for my good friend, Laura.  Laura, Bridgette and I (her dusty friends) went out to dinner and a movie for a "Girls Night Out."  Here's her gifts from us:

Bridgette gave the birthday girl 2 framed holiday art pieces!  
Here's the banner I made for her craft room.
                                   
A little closer look at the pieces.  I used a little retired ribbon and embellishments.  


I also used the retired Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies - I love those things.  The new alphabet dies are great too, just a little smaller.  I used the First Edition Specialty DSP for the main part of the banner.  This newsprint style DSP comes in a pack of 24 sheets, so there's tons of it.  It's Vanilla and Black, so it goes with almost any color as you can tell.    

A few rolled paper roses on the E.


I also made a tag to match the bag.  

Here's Laura opening her gifts.  Don't ask what we were drinking - it's a secret.  



 Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper126902
Price$10.95
12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs in 6 colors. 12" x 12". Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White.
First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper121878
Price$12.95
Love the look of typesetting in vintage encyclopedias and reference books? So do we—it’s a grand design element for all kinds of paper crafting projects. With our First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, you won’t have to agonize about wanting to rip pages out of old books anymore—it’s got all the text and texture you want. Rid yourself of the guilt! Use it to create backgrounds, layer with accents, papier-mâché, wrap small gifts, and more.

■ Includes 24 sheets: 4 each of 6 single-sided designs
■ 12" x 12"
■ Acid and lignin free
■ Coordinates with Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Set Quantity: 24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.