Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not caught up yet, so here are a few more photos.  Hoping to be caught up by the end of the week.  Owls were a big hit this year.  If anyone has ideas for Christmas owls, let me know!


Wrapped Hershey Bars.  I made the penguin wrappers last year, so this year, I added the other characters and the hats - too cute!!!  These sold out quickly.  I think I might have to charge $2.50 each next year.  Those hats took a while.  

Fall M & M skinny bags.  These had a cute acorn face topper  They sold out the first day. 

Christmas M & M skinny bags.  

These treats made by Janet were cute!  Snowman mints, Santa candy canes and Elf Jerky.  She brought some Santa Jerky on Saturday.  

Nugget trays.  Need I say more?

Candy Cane Reindeer.  These were a last minute addition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.