Friday, November 23, 2012

Did everyone survive the day?  Did you head out early this morning for Black Friday shopping?  NOT ME!  I'm terrible in crowded stores so I just go the week after to avoid all the people.

Here's another fall card using the Wonderfall stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog.  I uses another fun technique called Triple Time Stamping.  I'll also include this in the technique week.  I think I received this swap from one of my downline members, but I can't remember who, so if you recognize it, let me know so I can give you credit!

This stamp set coordinates with the Autumn Accents Die.  the embellishment is a Brushed Bronze Designer Button with a little Linen Thread tied in a bow - I love that stuff! 

Up close and personal to show the layered stamping.  
Wonderfall Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Wonderfall Clear-Mount Stamp Set128087
Price$17.95
Versatile fall leaves. Endless project ideas. Perfect for fall and back-to-school scrapbook pages. This five-piece set coordinates with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.
Set Quantity: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.