Monday, September 17, 2012

Today's card is one I received from a special swap group I'm in and this was made by Kelley Banducci.


I love how she colored the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with an orange sharpie to coordinate with the card.  She also used some of the adorable 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon.  Love it!!  
 Supplies used:

Googly Ghouls  (128063), Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit  (126914)
Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla Card Stock, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.  1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon  (127837)
Basic Black and Tangerine Tango Classic ink pads, sponges
Big Shot  (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder  (117335), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch  (119275), Rhinestone Basic Jewels  (119246)
Basic Gray 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon
Basic Gray 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon127837
Price$7.95
Striped just like a witch's stocking. Satiny feel. Single-sided design. 10 yds. Basic Black and Basic Gray.


Here are a couple more birthday cards:

This card was made by my friend and fellow Demo, Mary Harvey.  We both love to read and love to discuss our latest books.  I was completely oblivious to the fact she had made this as books until I looked at it later (and Laura pointed it out).  I can only blame the old age.  

Look at the binding details.  LOVE IT!!!!  I did guess correctly that this was from Mary despite the fact I didn't realize they were books - lol!
This next card was also from Laura when she gave me some goodies she picked up at EPCOT this summer:


She used a new set we received from convention.  This is not for sale, but I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.