Friday, September 28, 2012

Okay, here's my second go at an MDS project.  I still have the old program, but will be purchasing the new MDS2 soon!  Can't wait!  This is a calendar page.  You can design and have a calendar printed, but I just printed off this one page today - football game tonight!

I used a Crushed Curry grid background and inserted a photo of harvested rice.  Once again, I added the barn and tractor from the Barnyard Buddies download.  I love that you can easily change the size and color of the stamps in this program.  Still learning, but I'm getting there.  
Supplies:

MDS2  130644 download
Whisper White card stock
Barnyard Buddies digital download  127611
Barnyard Buddies Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
Barnyard Buddies Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download127611
Regular Price$4.39
Preferred Price$3.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
This download was added on 9/27/2011

You don’t have to have been born in a barn to love the six-piece Barnyard Buddies Stamp Brush Set! This set is ideal for creating the perfect project for the little farmer in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.