Saturday, September 15, 2012

For our final flower tutorial this week, I'm going to show you several flowers made from the Blossom Petals Punch.  These can be made in just one layer, or add more layers for different looks.

These were all made using just one layer, but add more for a different look.  

Use a permanent marker to color our Rhinestone Basic Jewels to go with any project.  



Blossom Petals Xl Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Blossom Petals Xl Punch121808
Price$16.95
Give your projects a touch of life-like nature using our Blossoms Petal Punch to build blooms from these shapely punched petals. You can create a flower image that looks like you just carefully cut it from your garden by layering petals and leaves and using Stampin’ Dimensionals to make them appear to pop off the paper. Coordinates beautifully with the Build a Blossom Set.

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents119247
Price$4.95
Jewels are just as magical in papercrafting as in fashion. Add a pearl here, a rhinestone there, and your projects take a subtle step up. With our pearl basic jewels, it’s easy to add a touch of class to your projects in an instant.

• Small, self-adhesive pearls
• 150 pearls per package; 50 each of 3 sizes (2 mm, 3 mm, and 5 mm)
• Each package also includes three 2-5/8" strips of connected pearls perfect for borders
I want to share a project I made for a dear friend and my "oldest" stamping buddy.  Her birthday was Monday, so I thought I'd make her something for her stamping area.

Everything used is from Stampin'Up! except the frame.  A few items are retired (alphabet die, DSP, buttons), but most are still available for purchase.  

I used a few rolled roses that were featured in a video tutorial earlier this week.  
We had our first home game at the high school last night and my youngest two daughters are in the band.  Jackie is the Field Commander (drum major) and Samantha is a Sophomore playing french horn.  Here are a couple photos I have to share:


Here's Jackie with a sign her non-band friends made for her.  They cheered when she went on the field.  The girls have such great friends!!!

Samantha is the blonde one on the end of the row staring at me.  I had a closer one, but she always insists on making a face, so I thought she'd get me if I posted the other one.  Maybe next time.... 
Jackie is front left and joined by some of her band friends.  Her boyfriend Joey is on the back row, second from right (blonde with the big smile).  Joey gave an excellent soprano saxophone solo tonight - woohoo!  Molly is next to Jackie in front and is captain of our drum line (and one of my Girl Scouts too).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.